Steps Necessary to Complete Prior to Volunteering in HCSD
1) Print, review, and complete the following documents:
2) Upon completing items (a), (b) and (c), the documents are submitted to the school site who will forward them to the District School Resource Officer.
3) The volunteer takes documents (d) and (e) to the Winnemucca Police Department to have “Live Scan” fingerprints obtained.
4) Results of the fingerprint scan are reported to the District School Resource Officer in approximately one week, at which time the school is notified of clearance. The school will then notify the interested volunteer that you have been cleared to volunteer.
5) The school resource officer sends a copy of documents to the district office for filing.