- Advanced Placement
- Lowry High School offers Advanced Placement (AP) classes. The AP Program is a cooperative educational endeavor between secondary schools to accelerate learning by exposing students to college-level material through involvement in an Advanced Placement course at their high school. AP then gives students the opportunity to show that they have mastered the AP course by taking an AP exam. Colleges and universities grant credit, placement or both to students who have completed AP. For further information, please visit with your high school counselor.
- Distance Education
- Great Basin College
- Great Basin College offers three options for jump starting a college education. Please click here for more information.
- Hippocampus-NSHE is a free, core academic web site that delivers rich multimedia content (videos, animations, and simulations) on general education subjects to middle school and high-school teachers and college professors, and their students, free of charge.
- Nevada Academic Content Standards for Science (NVACSS)
- Options Educational Center (formally adult ed)
- Response to Intervention / Instructional Consultation Team - Contact Jennifer Lords